The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information non Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland.
Get the information below.
Sterkenburg Cranach (voiced by Juurouta Kosugi)
“Heh, at this rate I don’t know which one is my daughter… I’m sorry, but I have to work.”
The current leader of the Arland Defense Group. He will also participate in battle.
Mana (voiced by Yui Kondou)
“Hehe, make sure to have a lot of fun! Bring me back presents! Hehehe!”
A girl who often visits the orphanage, she has an enlightened way of talking that is relative to her age.
Steer (voiced by Rie Kugimiya)
A girl who lacks emotion. She is unacquainted with the subtleties of the human spirit.
- The base system where the materials’ characteristics carry over to the resulting item remains in place, while new alchemy ingredients and boost items elements have been added.
- Alchemy Ingredients: Each alchemy ingredient has an element such as water or earth, and by surpassing a certain value, the resulting item’s effect will change.
- Boost Items: A boost item can only be thrown in once during a synthesis. It grants effects to the alchemy ingredients and materials.
- Up to five party members can participate in battle
- There is also a mysterious item icon on the face icons of character in battle. Though not confirmed, this may be to use an item even when it is not that character’s turn.
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 20, 2019 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in North America and Europe in spring 2019.
(Pictured: Sterk in Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.)