The Studio Zero Twitter account regularly answers questions submitted by users. Gematsu even recently had one of its own questions answered.
Several users asked if Sony’s regulations would affect Catherine: Full Body. Those questions include:
- “The scenes in the trailers won’t get hidden by mysterious lights, will they?”
- “Are there any regulations that weren’t in the PlayStation 3 version being put in? That’s the only thing I’m a bit worried about.”
- “Are white lights going to shine over the ecchi scenes?”
- “In regards to recent talk surrounding PS4, are there any regulations? I want an honest answer.”
Studio Zero responded to these tweets all at once via the following:
I will report this here for everyone.
There are no mysterious lights in Catherine: Full Body. (We went as far as we could go without the light shining.) To everyone worried about that, we love you. (We received about 10 more of the same question.)
– Studio Zero Sheep Man No. 1
Catherine: Full Body is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on February 14, 2019 in Japan. A western release is also planned, but has yet to be dated.