Saber Interactive has released a new trailer for four-player cooperative game World War Z introducing its six playable classes.
Here is an overview of each class, via IGN:
- Exterminator: Uses Molotov cocktails and gets increased fire damage.
- Fixer: Has an explosive ammo case and perks that restore teammate ammo.
- Gunslinger: The tank class. Focused on high weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks.
- Hellraiser: Armed with C4 and other explosives.
- Medic: The healer class. Has a Stim Pistol to heal teammates from a distance.
- Slasher: Melee focused and equipped with a taser. This class’s perks focus on increasing close-quarter damage.
World War Z is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019.
Watch the trailer below.